Stowe Cargo Management System
The Stowe Cargo Management System is a dual entry point cargo management system which encloses the truck box and creates secure compartmentalized storage space.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW or proceed with your purchase and upon checkout, an account will be created for you to be able to check order status and update your information.
Have Questions? Call 248.795.2240
- Two secured and sealed entry points into the truck box area.
- Push button locks provide easy access at both entry points and are free from snow and ice problems
- Panels engineered with a heavy duty extruded and cast aluminum frame supporting a high tech composite sandwich panel which as a system provides a secure yet light weight construction
- A large, rugged and light weight cargo compartment which can handle gear for both work and recreation
– Dew moisture, rain, dust and salt free environment– No rear view mirror site line obstruction– Low side access lift over height– Ensures full access to the length and width of the truck bed for transporting items such as lumber and drywall inside the truck box– Attractive low profile appearance– Fits with most fifth wheel systems
- Industry leading high strength steel six bar hinge system with integral mounted gas struts provide wide open access to your stowed gear
- Custom designed tear drop bulb seals secure the perimeter of the covers from water intrusion
- Easy removal of the rear cover to transport larger items
- Original equipment quality hardware is used throughout
- High performance corrosion protection finishes for all hardware
- A unique integrated appearance with a rugged glass filled powder coat finish
- Easy bolt-on truck box installation
NOTE: Not available in Alaska, Hawaii or Canada at this time.